Sunday 10 February 2013

No Time Like Today

Soooo...I've been living in my kitchen the past few months. Not literally, but it feels that way some days. I've been posting most of my creations online, you know...showcasing...I'm a stay at home mom, some days Facebook is the most adult interaction I get, don't judge me...lol.

Anyways, awhile ago my mom posted that I should write a book detailing my successes and my failures, the fun stuff & the "my god what died in that pot" stuff & then my stepmom told me I should start a blog. Needless to say, I'm not writing a book, but I think I'm down for this whole blog thing.   This way I can share all I do with whoever wants to listen, well, read about it, and keep all my friends and family near & far updated on all the goings on here at Collver Inc.  Be prepared to hear about my kids, my family, my friends and my home based businesses...Epicure Selections and Arbonne....both are AMAZING product lines that aren't filled with all kinds of junk, kinda the same as my cooking!!

Well, thanks for stopping by to check out my ramblings...I'm planning on doing this on a regular basis so check back often...maybe you'll find that recipe you've been looking for or realize that if I can make it, you can make it & be inspired to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment